Thursday, May 28, 2020

28

I miss writing. I used to write long sentences but these days my words are short. Is it because I am finally moulded into the same cookie-cutter? I feel like it was wrong to have my own thinking. 

Adult. Such a simple word but quite an impact. Am I an adult? I am not sure if I can be categorized as an adult. Age wise, I was old enough. But really do I qualify to be an adult? There's so much in this world that I still don't know. Sometimes I do wonder how the hell I lived all this while? Did I just strutted along without the care of the world? Is it actually a blessing not to know many things? I wonder.

I am afraid of course. I am 28 this year. But I still have no stable life as of now. I am still a contract worker and this contract is valid only until next year then it wont be renewed. Amid this covid season the economy is not that promising, pharmacist employment is usually low and now it's lower, so I don't know if I can get employed by the time they let me go. 

In the end, all my efforts during my study days was in vain. I really tried hard to be the best, I sacrificed a bit of my mental health for nothing. Now what's left is a laugh. A cynical one. 

But I do believe everything happens for a reason. For now, I keeping my faith. Let's see what life going to bring me. For better or for worse?


0 comments:

Post a Comment